We now have a spec for the Kodak PixPro S1, the Micro Four Thirds system camera that was initially announced at CES 2014
After announcing at CES that it will be producing a Kodak-branded Micro Four Thirds standard system camera named the PixPro S1, JK Imaging has offered up a few details of what features the new camera will come equipped with.
Here’s what we know:
• It’ll have a 16MP BSI CMOS Micro Four Thirds sensor
• 3-inch LCD screen with 921,000 dots of resolution
• ISO range of 100-12,800
• Maximum shutter speed of 1/4000sec
• Continuous shooting of 5fps
• Maximum video resolution of 1920×1080, at 30fps
• Sensor Shift Optical Image stabilisation
• Built-in Wi-fi
The Kodak PixPro S1 will be available, the firm says, in April. An entry-level kit is currently priced at $499, while the more advanced two-lens kit will cost $599.