This series of video tutorials focuses on free imaging software that you can download and use today.
What Digital Camera has produced a series of video tutorials focused on free imaging software.
These free software guides cover a range of topics, such as how to sort and share your photographs, or the more adventurous, how to create a composite image, with a high dynamic range.
View the videos, and download the free software here:
- IrfanView 4.10 tutorial – view, optimise and convert images
- Picturenaut 2.12 – create composite images with a high dynamic range (HDRI imaging)
- Google Picasa 2 – photo shorting, fixing and sharing
- Corel MediaOne tutorial – photo sorting and sharing
- MAGIX Photo Manager 2007 – manage your digital photos, burn CDs and access online services
- FastStone Image viewer 3.5 – view, handle, sort and convert RAW images
- FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5 – batch rename and resize your images
- Kodak EasyShare – organise your photos, make small fixes and access online services
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE 3.2 – fix and organise your photos