Pick up a copy of the latest What Digital Camera from your local newsagents today and save £1 off the usual cover price.
This month, buy a copy of What Digital Camera magazine for only £3.50. There’s never been a better time to try out this comprehensive photography and camera magazine.
In this issue:
- We round up the latest photographic products
- We test the Canon EOS 750D asking: is it the ultimate beginner DSLR?
- Read our essential guide to creative compacts.
- Win a Fujifilm XQ2
- Find out the 5 best full frame cameras on the market right now
- Users give their views on the Panasonic Lumix G6
- All you need to know about the latest version of Lightroom
- Learn how to shoot your most inspiring travel pictures: from stunning scenes to amazing abstracts.
- We field test the Sony RX100 III
- Learn how Jeremy Walker shoots great industrial landscape images
- Plus, a wealth of other reviews, buying guides and technique articles.
About What Digital Camera magazine
What Digital Camera, the UK’s premier digital photography magazine has been published since early 1997. It is widely respected for its authoritative, unbiased and in-depth camera, scanner, printer and software reviews, as well as for its easy to follow Photoshop technique tutorials.
What Digital Camera is on sale each month and is just £4.50, though you can buy this special discounted issue for just £3.50.