Magix has announced a new version of PhotoStory on CD and DVD, which offers users the chance to import and edit images then add video into a final product.
This simple package makes it even quicker to create a slideshow, adding music automatically and giving the opportunity to upload the end product to Flickr.
There are a number of programs which perform a similar task to PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9, but Magix’s long history of producing straightforward, powerful programs means this package should tick all the right boxes.
PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 is available now for £39.99. For more info head to www.magix.com
Announcement from Magix
NEW MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9. Perfect Slideshows in Just 3 Minutes!
UK, April 29th 2010, MAGIX AG, One of the leading international providers of software, online services, and digital content, has announced the release of PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9
MAGIX PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 is the fastest way to a perfect slideshow. Simply import photos and videos, transform them into multimedia slideshows, automatically burn them to disc with a DVD menu to watch them on TV with a DVD player, or display them on your website or online community.
You can enhance and correct poor-quality snapshots (originals remain unchanged / non-destructive optimization) and add suitable background music, effects and personal text to create impressive multimedia slideshows.
- New automation for stylish results in record time: now, with new thematic style templates including background music, individual settings options (may be saved), provisions for special features (e.g. upright photos, panoramas), splitting into several slideshows, etc.
- New Automatic musical accompanimentThe integrated MAGIX Soundtrack Maker automatically creates music soundtracks according to your requirements. Simply set the mood that matches the mood progression of your slideshow (action, tension, fun…) and watch as the program creates a personalized soundtrack for you from a large sound archive.
- New templates for picture-in-picture collages, DVD menus and background music. Easily create well-known “effects classics” using automatically animated collages from multiple single images or videos.
- Create colour fields that you can compose just the way you want! Ideal for thematic separators with text that fade in between individual scenes of your slideshow (different holiday destinations, for instance) or as background to replace black edges around portrait photos.
- Publish photos and slideshows directly on the FlickrTM Internet community website
- Automatic red eye correction, video clips can be rotated, integrated title editor
- Microsoft Windows 7TM support
Price & Availability:
PhotoStory on CD & DVD 9 is available now at £39.99 SRP inc http://www.magix.com/uk/photostory-on-cd-dvd/classic/