Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images

Hi Kate
    Welcome to the forum...graham

Images

Default Hi

Hi,

Just starting out with my first DSLR, Nikon D3100, bit of a learning curve going back to aperture, shutter speed and ISO, having to remember back to my last SLR which was around 20 years ago as I've been using point and shoot cameras for too long now.

All the best

Paul

Images

Quote Originally Posted by phyde View Post
    Hi,

Just starting out with my first DSLR, Nikon D3100, bit of a learning curve going back to aperture, shutter speed and ISO, having to remember back to my last SLR which was around 20 years ago as I've been using point and shoot cameras for too long now.

All the best

Paul
    Hi Phyde!

i'm fairly new to this digital malarky too, but loving it! i remember wasting so much 35mm to get one photo also having to wait about a week to find out if i'd taken anything decent. i'm also new to this site, but the standard is high and the folk are friendly, so loads of tips and advice are at hand.

Cheers, eejit

Hi im new here. The forum color reminds me of the dark room for developing

Images

hi all.. im a noob about to purchase a bridge digital camera, my top of the list at the moment is the fugi finepix s3380.. then again.. if there is something else slightly better or the same spec cheaper..(im a skinflint)

Default hi mate

im dave11 im new to the forum, but not to the magazine
    hope all are well

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dave11 View Post
    im dave11 im new to the forum, but not to the magazine
    hope all are well
    Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Images

Default Hello all

Hello all and hoping to get lots of tips from this forum. I have been a point & shoot photographer for some years and I have very little experience in photo editing. So I wanted to take my photography as a more serious hobby and bought myself the Nikon D5100 18-55mm & 55-200mm lens. I have only had it a month and I love it. I would like a photo editing package but I am not sure what one would be best for me. Any advice would be appreciated tanks Tony

Images

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum. Good choice in cameras. You could look at Photoshop elements or CS6. Elements is a cut down version of CS6 but has plenty tools for you to work with. Hope this helps ... Graham

Images

Hi marj welcome to the forum... graham