Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What to buy

Images

Here,s a quick update. Local shops that sell the camera I want have no stock so it's off to edinburgh tomorrow. Does anyone else have ideas for good bridge camera

Images

Let us know how you get on

Images

hi all got camera today,had a little play with it and works great.will probably do more than i ever need but you never can tell. will put a couple of pics on after sending this.

Images

Glad you got your camera sorted. Had alook at your photos they look sharp...Graham

Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Glad you got your camera sorted. Had alook at your photos they look sharp...Graham
    i thought they were ok. that was on auto and in sure they could be better if i played about. the wifi works well for downloading them to pc

any tips on taking better pics:

Images

Once you get used to the camera put it on aperture mode you will find the smaller numders will blur the background, and keep the subject sharp. Tne higher the number the sharper the background and the subject. Nine time out of ten when I'm outside I use cloudy white balance, It gives a nice warm red tint to the photo, I only change this if I'm inside a lit building.
    It will take you a wee while to get into the way you want it but there is always someone on the site to help you out

Images

double post

Images

thanks graham, i think i am going to have lots of fun trying things out. those pics i loaded up were from inside through the dgu on auto setting. there are dozens of setting available to try on the camera,

Just been reading your link and it seems to a good camera.I think most of them are almost,It depends on what you like.

Images

hi sara

thanks for your comments

with regards to camera i have been taking a few good shots and graham c seems to like them. i,m just a beginner and experimenting but having fun with it. its also got me off my butt and walking a lot more to see what i can find to take photo,s of so a good way of keeping fit too. cheers chris