Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A quick hello

Default A quick hello

Hi Guys, I have spent an evening looking through the Gallery.
    I am so impressed by the images. Some have made me laugh and some have shown me close ups of things I didn't even expect to see in my life.
    I am so glad I have this Forum and look forward to learning how to be able to get more out of my camera, as a beginner, I have an awful long way to go. Lol.

Images

Hi Foord farm welcome to the forum... graham
    There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.. Ansel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Hi Foord farm welcome to the forum... graham
    TY Graham I'm loving the images.

Quote Originally Posted by Foord Farm View Post
    TY Graham I'm loving the images.
    Hi there, the forum and gallery are learning curves for all of us, from ideas for our photos, to finding such things as technical advice and having some of our questions answered should we need any help. We're glad to welcome you on board and look forward to perhaps seeing some of your pics being posted sometime. All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Images

Hi Folks,
    I too am new to the overall site and the Forum. The last time I took photography as a hobby as a pose to a annex to other activity was when the Pentax ME came out. I am now fully enthused again by the quality of the images in the gallery, the friendly advice that is on offer and am in the process of choosing a new DSLR to kick-start my own submissions - there is only so far you can push a point and shoot with respect to stamping you own character (errors) on the images. Thanks to all for rekindling my interest! Al N

Images

Hi Autolocus
    Welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing your photos on the site... graham

Thanks Guys, I have posted 4 images but they are far from good and I am embarrassed at the quality but hopefully practise will make perfect |I hope along with picking up as many tips as I can along the way.

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Autolocus View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I too am new to the overall site and the Forum. The last time I took photography as a hobby as a pose to a annex to other activity was when the Pentax ME came out. I am now fully enthused again by the quality of the images in the gallery, the friendly advice that is on offer and am in the process of choosing a new DSLR to kick-start my own submissions - there is only so far you can push a point and shoot with respect to stamping you own character (errors) on the images. Thanks to all for rekindling my interest! Al N
    Hi Autolocus,we're glad you've rekindled your interest in photography, and as you know, there are some great cameras out there and as you have owned Pentax cameras before, they make some great digital DSLR's which attract good ratings. I wish you much success as you advance your photography to higher levels. All the best, Mike.
    Humility is an endearing quality and gains many friends, whereas arrogance loses them. Mike, 2012

Thumbs up

Hi i'm raine new to the Forum i my self have just be looking at the Gallery. Some wonderful pictures.

Images

Hi raine
    welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your photos on the site... graham