Red face Camera/laptop backpack

Hi
    I'm new here, but wondered if anyone new of a good backpack for my canon DSLR , and my 13" macbook. I have seen the lowepack, natoional georgraphic, tamrack, gem, But I'm a creative woman and wanted something a bit special, a bit different and dare I say girlie? If anyone know of anything like this, please let me know.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Images

Default crumpler bags

Hi pinkspringbok. This is a link for crumpler bags it may help you http://crumpler.co.uk/?product=Pony_...oduct_line=990

Thanks, the crumpler ones look great!

Images

HI look at the lowepro range too

Images

I second the Crumpler bags. Well made and properly thought-out for photography. I'd put a badge over the label though as although they don't look like normal camera bags, people recognise them as such now.

Default Crumpler and Lowepro

I support the positive remarks about Crumpler and Lowepro; I have both and they are very well made, well thought out and easy to carry and adjust. I use a Crumpler shoulder bag for a 'medium carry' of one DSLR and a second lens. I have recently bought a Lowepro Toploader which can take a DSLR fitted with a 300mm lens but little else. This I find brilliant on the bicycle or whilst walking. I also have the Lowepro backpack (not sure of the model name) which I can get everything in for a week or two away.

Hello..Next month I want to go trip and want to buy camera so please tell me which one is better.

Hi, without knowing your budget it's hard to say which camera will suit your needs best. I would suggest looking at the May issue of WDC camera magazine, pages 106-110. There you will find all the compacts listed and how thay are rated. If it's a DSLR you need then you will find all those listed too. Good hunting.