Congratulations to the winner Charlotte Nadin:
Here is the competition format:
Photographers, we're launching a spring themed photography competition. The competition is open now and will run until the end of spring of this year.
All you have to do is upload your spring themed photo to our album here and you could win a Sony LCS-BP3 Pro-style camera backpack, an ideal accompaniment to shooting outdoors.
For more information on Sony backpacks click here: http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsa-cases---straps/lcs-bp3
Simply upload your photo(s) to What Digital Camera's spring gallery by 20 June at 00:00 to be in with a chance of winning. The winner will be decided by the editorial team.
Terms and conditions:
1. Photos sent in must be suitable for What Digital Camera's website.
2. Photos submitted must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If IPC has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches this rule, your photos will NOT be considered.
3. Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but IPC reserves the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment. By entering this competition you grant permission to IPC to reproduce your photos in electronic format and hard copy, in IPC's Amateur Photographer magazine and on IPC's websites and social media should they be selected to promote the competition.
4. You grant IPC the right to use your name and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your photos and/or as a winner or runner-up of the competition.
5. By submitting photos you are accepting these rules.
IPC Media Rules. Normal IPC competition rules apply. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition. The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity. The winners will be chosen from all entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material. Winners will be confirmed via email. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner.
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery within seven days of email sent, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If they cannot be contacted within seven days, or are unable comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen. Where applicable, the decision of the judge is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.