Picturenaut 2.12 - how to use this free software to create composite images with a high dynamic range (HDRI imaging)
Picturenaut 2.12 is free a software package that can be used to create composite images with a high dynamic range (known as High dynamic range imaging, or HDRI).
Download the free software by visiting: http://picturenaut.com/
This tutorial provides a beginners guide for using this software.
More free software tutorials:
- IrfanView 4.10 tutorial – view, optimise and convert images
- Google Picasa 2 – photo shorting, fixing and sharing
- Corel MediaOne tutorial – photo sorting and sharing
- MAGIX Photo Manager 2007 – manage your digital photos, burn CDs and access online services
- FastStone Image viewer 3.5 – view, handle, sort and convert RAW images
- FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5 – batch rename and resize your images
- Kodak EasyShare – organise your photos, make small fixes and access online services
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE 3.2 – fix and organise your photos