IrfanView 4.10 tutorial - how to use this free software for Windows to view, optimise and convert images.
Ifram View 4.10 is free a software package for Windows, used to view, optimise and convert images.
Download the free software by visiting: http://www.irfanview.com/
This tutorial a beginners guide for using this software.
More free software tutorials:
- Picturenaut 2.12 – create composite images with a high dynamic range (HDRI imaging)
- Google Picasa 2 – photo shorting, fixing and sharing
- Corel MediaOne tutorial – photo sorting and sharing
- MAGIX Photo Manager 2007 – manage your digital photos, burn CDs and access online services
- FastStone Image viewer 3.5 – view, handle, sort and convert RAW images
- FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5 – batch rename and resize your images
- Kodak EasyShare – organise your photos, make small fixes and access online services
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE 3.2 – fix and organise your photos