Google Picasa 2 - how to use this free software for photo shorting, fixing and sharing
Google Picasa 2 is free software for photo shorting, fixing and sharing.
Download the free software by visiting: http://picasa.google.com/
Two tutorials are included here, providing a beginners guide for using this software.
Part 1 – the basics
Part 2 – FX and sharing
More free software tutorials:
- IrfanView 4.10 tutorial – view, optimise and convert images
- Picturenaut 2.12 – create composite images with a high dynamic range (HDRI imaging)
- Corel MediaOne tutorial – photo sorting and sharing
- MAGIX Photo Manager 2007 – manage your digital photos, burn CDs and access online services
- FastStone Image viewer 3.5 – view, handle, sort and convert RAW images
- FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5 – batch rename and resize your images
- Kodak EasyShare - organise your photos, make small fixes and access online services
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE 3.2 – fix and organise your photos