FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5 for Windows - how to use this free software to batch rename and resize your images
FastStone Photo Resizer 2.5, is free software for Windows that allows you to batch convert image formats, rename and resize your images. It also includes other features such as adding a watermark.
Download the free software by visiting: http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm
This tutorial provides a beginners guide for using this software.
More free software tutorials:
- IrfanView 4.10 tutorial – view, optimise and convert images
- Picturenaut 2.12 – create composite images with a high dynamic range (HDRI imaging)
- Google Picasa 2 – photo shorting, fixing and sharing
- Corel MediaOne tutorial – photo sorting and sharing
- MAGIX Photo Manager 2007 – manage your digital photos, burn CDs and access online services
- FastStone Image viewer 3.5 – view, handle, sort and convert RAW images
- Kodak EasyShare – organise your photos, make small fixes and access online services
- Adobe Photoshop Album SE 3.2 – fix and organise your photos