Visilux StudioKit 180 is billed as an 'ideal starter package' for budding semi-professional photographers
Image: The full Visilux StudioKit 180, including a carry-bag
If you’ve thought about getting together your own studio lighting kit but weren’t sure where to start, Kenro and Reflecta may have provided an answer with a new studio kit aimed at photographers taking their first steps into home lighting.
The Visilux StudioKit from Reflecta includes three compact 180W flash lights, three extendable 220cm light stands.
Also in the kit is a 70x50cm softbox with an intermediate diffuser. Two 84cm umbrellas come with the kit, one translucent white, the other silver/reflective, and a radio trigger is included to cut down on cables.
Image: The rear control panel of one of the StudioKit’s light units
Previously known for its projectors and its more recent range of desktop film scanners, Reflecta is making its first foray into studio lighting with this new kit. We’ll have to see if it measures up to the competition.
The Reflecta Visilux StudioKit 180 is available now with a retail price of £477.60. To find out more, visit www.kenro.co.uk.
Full technical specs below:
- Flash Output: 180Ws
- Guide Number (1m/ISO100): 38
- Output: stepless 1/32 up to 1/1
- Recycling time: 0.5 to 3 seconds
- Modeling lamp: 50W
- Max. Sensor Distance: 15m
- Colour Temperature: 5500 K +/- 200K
- Synchro-Voltage: 5 V
- Trigger Method: Synchro Cable / Sensor / Test Button / Remote Control
- Dimension Studio Flash: approx. 20 (L) x 11 (W) x 11 (H) cm
- Weight Studio Flash: approx. 0.90 kg
- Height Light Stand: 220cm
- Weight Light Stand: 0.90 kg
- Dimension Bag: 74 (L) x 28 (H) x 25 (W) cm
- Total Weight of Set incl. Bag: 10.90 kg
- Power Supply: 220 Volt