Default Compact wide angle camera

Hi
    Hi
    I am looking for a compact camera predominantly for capture photo of rooms in houses. This is in conjunction with my work as an interior designer.. The nature of the photography doesn't allow for much space to take a photographs as you can't stand back to get everything you want in the picture so I think I might need a wide angle lens and wondered if a 28mm lens would be wide enough or should I opt for a 24mm lens?
    My budget is sub 200. Hdmi recording would be an advantage as well as an intuative user interface. The megapixel size is not that important. The option of manual controls would be interesting.It would be nainly used for work so as long as I can pop it into my pocket.
    I have come across reviews of the Samsung WB5000,Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS3/TZ7 and the Canon Powershot SX200.
    P.S Is the Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS3/Tz& the same as a Panasonic T27?

Default How about Samsung ST550?

Quote Originally Posted by tony_m View Post
    Hi
    Hi
    I am looking for a compact camera predominantly for capture photo of rooms in houses. This is in conjunction with my work as an interior designer.. The nature of the photography doesn't allow for much space to take a photographs as you can't stand back to get everything you want in the picture so I think I might need a wide angle lens and wondered if a 28mm lens would be wide enough or should I opt for a 24mm lens?
    My budget is sub 200. Hdmi recording would be an advantage as well as an intuative user interface. The megapixel size is not that important. The option of manual controls would be interesting.It would be nainly used for work so as long as I can pop it into my pocket.
    I have come across reviews of the Samsung WB5000,Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS3/TZ7 and the Canon Powershot SX200.
    P.S Is the Panasonic Lumix DMC ZS3/Tz& the same as a Panasonic T27?
    There is also a good camera, ST550 (TL225) from Samsung. It has a 27mm wide angle lens and recording in HD quality, 1280x720 at 30frams/sec. Also, ST550 is compact. For more info, you may refer to http://www.samsungimaging.net/catego...s/st550-tl225/

You can still get the Ricoh GX100 new for not much more than 200 with the viewfinder (very useful). 24mm to 72mm, no resi estate agent should be without one. If you want a wider lens there's a wide adapter than takes the lens down to 19mm which is IMO a bit too wide but you can zoom it up a bit. There's a Ricoh GX200 but I don't think it is an improvement over the 100. If I'm not using the Canon 5d Mk II with a Sigma 20-40mm f2.8 lens, it's the Ricoh I'll take.