Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images

Im not much of a football fan, but I think Columbia might just do it

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Im not much of a football fan, but I think Columbia might just do it
    Well their striker James Rodriguez is the top scorer at the moment with 5 goals.

Quarter Finals

Brazil vs Columbia
    Costa Rica vs Holland
    France vs Germany
    Argentina vs Belgium

My perdition's Brazil and Argentina are still on course to meet in the final, Graham's Columbia stand in Brazil's way. Tommy predicted all the quarter finalists in the other half of the draw and Alf's still in with a shout with Holland.

Looks like i got the draw wrong, however Brazil are through and meet Germany in the first semi final on Tuesday. And what a goal by David Luiz.

Argentina are in the semi finals, this will be the first time since 1990.

What a big decision by the dutch manager to be Kruel to the Costa Rican's by chancing his goalkeeper for the penalty shoot out. What do you think.

Semi Finals
    Brazil vs Germany
    Argentina vs Holland

Images

I think it was an outstanding idea, by doing this it put doubt into Costa Rican penalty takers . I don't think it will work again though

Images

Big decision, but it proved to be a good one.Ive missed most games due to holiday and fancy Germany to beat Argentina in the final. Don't fancy Brazil wihout Neymar,and Holland struggled against Costa Rica.My outsiders Belgium were just not good enough. Who do you fancy now Gary?

Well, first of all did you have a good holiday and where did you go. I'll stick with the South American's, no point chancing my mind now, so i predict a Brazil vs Argentina final. If that happens i'll be happy, i wonder if Mikes enjoying the tennis, the men's final is in the 5th set at the moment.
    All The Best
    Gary

Images

We had a great time in Madeira ,our first visit and smashing weather,food and drinks. Took loads of photos which I am now starting to process and sort out.Just saw the end of the tennis final but much prefer football...Kind Regards.tommyt.