Hybrid View

Default Who Will Win The World Cup

Just watched Brazil beat Croatia, so i still fancy them along with the other South American teams of Uruguay and Argentina. The only european team i fancy is Spain, i also think England will not get out of the group stages. What do you think?
    All The Best
    Gary

Images

Hi Gary, I wouldn't write off Germany and ive had a little wager on Belgium. Brazil look good going forwards but I think defensively they are weak. From South America I favour Argentina and providing MESSI isn't kicked to death I strongly fancy them to win it. Best Regards..tommyt.

Hi Tommy, thanks for replying, best of luck with your bet.
    All The Best
    Gary

Very surprised at the Spain vs Holland scoreline, however, think i'm right about England, bottom of the group and a must win game coming up. Any England supporters want to comment on their performance, or what about Rooney as a left winger.
    All The Best
    Gary

Images

Hi Gary, after watching the games so far I think England will come second in our group providing Rooney is not used as a left winger.I would play him behind Sturridge as I still think he is capable of scoring and getting us through.My outsiders Belgium play tonight but after watching Germany and Holland win effectively its very hard to pick a winner. Having said that I think the competition so far has been very exciting with plenty of goals and dodgy refereeing. My only criticism is with some very amateurish commentating from Ex-Pro-Players. Have you any thoughts on that Gary or anyone else want to chip in ?

Hi Tommy, well England's got a chance now, with Uruguay losing, so their game will be winner take's it all. Yes the ex pro's do sound a bit rubbish, Clark Carlyle and Robbie Savage are 2 of the worst so far. I'll email Alf i'm sure he will join us on this thread.
    All The Best
    Gary