Images

Default Photo of the month

I've announced the winner of the May photo of the month competition here: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/new...announced.html

The June competition is now open, with a theme of 'wildlife', and we've had a few nice entries already: http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/gal...mages.php?c=65
    Karen

Thanks Karen, but what was wrong with the original thread I started for Photo Of The Month to announce the May winner's link. This thread has had over 3000 views, sometimes I think WDC which includes yourself try very hard to upset me, considering my mental health issues (depression) I think you are very thoughtless. Your decision not to reply to my pm's and posts upset me, this action of starting another thread for Photo Of The Month which was my idea has upset more.
    Kind Regards
    Gary
    Ps congratulations to the winner for May, as for me I will not bother no more.

Images

Hi Gary

It's quite usual for us to announce things in a new post - as we also do on the AP site that also runs photo of the month competitions and also has a new thread for each new round and each announcement of winners.

My intention wasn't to upset you but to think about what might be best for all our users who might not have been involved in the discussion to date. Anyone who wasn't subscribed to that earlier conversation would miss the announcement if placed there, and since the conversation is 8 pages long and starts off discussing whether to start the competition, I doubt new people would know to keep reading in order to find the winners announced.

I hope, when looking at it that way, you see my reasoning in starting a new post.

Thanks for your interest in the forum. If you have any more suggestions, feel free to email me at ap_online@ipcmedia.com
    Karen

Hi Karen, thanks for your reply. However, I'm confused, you announced the March and April winners on my thread, so why change now. I feel like I've been stabbed in the back, so i respectfully request that the May winner and June announcement be placed on my thread. What's the point in getting the members to support the site with idea's etc, and then upset them with the actions we've seen this morning.
    Kind Regards
    Gary

Thank You Karen for agreeing to the above. I feel it best that my thread close now and everyone get behind this new one.
    Kind Regards
    Gary

Who's won the June event. And what's this months theme please.
    All The Best
    Gary