Images

Default Bridge or compact for holiday

Hi People
    Could do with some advise?
    Going on holiday soon and annoyingly flying via Ryan Air so have to pack 5kg lighter than im used to .
    I usually take a DSLR with all the lenses but this time just cant do it.
    What im looking for is a decent Bridge or compact to not only take portraits but also landscape,architecture and the suchlike.
    The one thing that hampers me is cost. As much as id love the Fujifilm xs1 like a friend has got I just cannot afford it so 150 is the tops I can manage.

Any ideas ?

Images

67 views and no input ?

looks like im forced to ask elsewhere

Recently took holidays flying to Venice and energetic walking along Dorset cliffs. Both not suitable for a heavy DSLR and lenses. Camera I took on both was a Fujifilm X-S1 bridge camera. With the same larger sensor as the X10 this gives superb images in M mode with EXR DR at 400%. The 24-600mm lens was alone worth the almost 600 I paid for this camera 2 years ago. It is now available from Amazon for around 240 - I know because I just bought a back-up! Has to the bargain of all bargains! The other camera I used in Venice was the Fujifilm X10 but the shorter zoom is a bit limiting. The X-S1 is heavier but a much better all round camera. Better all round than any of the bridge cameras recently reviewed in WDC. Why has this excellent camera gone so unnoticed?