Hi,
I want a new, lightweight digital camera.
My last one was a Canon and still works, but lacks in certain functions. I'm quite naive when it comes to knowing about such things and hoped someone on here might be able to help me decide what to look for.
Specifically I need it to take decent night time pictures, moving pictures and have a landscape function.
The camera I have seems to have difficulty capturing the exact colour, especially pale colours such as beige or cream. It also takes dark photos which I have to lighten on a photoshop-type program before I can see them properly. This is very time consuming.
I haven't much money to spend, so not much more than the 150 mark. I just use it for holiday snapshots and photographing stuff to put on Ebay really. I would like at least a 30 second video facility too.
I have had a Sony before and it was a good camera, but it soon stopped working, whereas my Canon has been going for years.
I could also do with some advice on digital and optical zoom. I don't really know what they are or what size I should be looking for.
Sorry for sounding so dumb!
Cathy