Default Nikon d5300 Via e-bay

been looking for a Nikon D5300 as a new camera been looking on e-bay found one with 1x 18-55mm sigma lens and a nikon 55-300mm lens from a company called T-DIMENSIONS anyone had any dealing with them and is there different software on a uk spec body to one from japan at 591 thinking of buying but some advise would go down well
    Thank you in advance
    David

Images

I have no knowledge of this company, but I have bought a number of things from Japan through ebay without problem. What you have to consider is that any warranty will probably not be accepted by uk agents. Should anything go wrong you will be dealing with a company a long way from home.

Quote Originally Posted by hartley353 View Post
    I have no knowledge of this company, but I have bought a number of things from Japan through ebay without problem. What you have to consider is that any warranty will probably not be accepted by uk agents. Should anything go wrong you will be dealing with a company a long way from home.
    to be honest every nikon i've had has never given me any trouble so may just go for it seems good as it's nikon lenses in the package

Images

This seems a good deal, like Mike I don't know the company, I can't find any info on the sigma 18 55 lens, but the Nikon is a good lens

Images

Response to enquiries I made on T Dimension are favourable. reviews going back four years give them above 4.5 for service. Appear to be trading out of Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by hartley353 View Post
    Response to enquiries I made on T Dimension are favourable. reviews going back four years give them above 4.5 for service. Appear to be trading out of Hong Kong.
    thanks they do send there cameras from hong kong did have me worried wondering if there was any difference between uk spec and there versions but i doubt there is