Due to an accident I am now faced with having to purchase a new camera and I find I am having a serious problem with this. My old camera was a film camera, which had the necessity (for me) of an old fashioned viewfinder. Having looked at many digital cameras I find that they all rely on a small LCD screen for viewing the image you are photographing. Not only does my vision mean that either my arm is not long enough to hold the camera far enough away to view the screen with one eye or that I have to hold it so close to view it with the other eye that I can't really see anything and to top it off I find that as soon as the sun shines the LCD panel becomes all but useless anyway (and many friends have complained about this last problem). I really need a camera that uses an old fashioned viewfinder but these seem to be unavailable in digital cameras, so can anyone come up with a solution. I really need to replace my camera but see no point in buying one that I can't use so any advice would be gratefully received.