Thread: Frustration

Default Frustration

Hi , just received my new Samsung digital camera WB250F only to find the AC Adaptor missing from the box. Seller states if I can buy it separately They will refund cost . Is it possible to buy this as an individual item ?

Thanks

Nick

Is it one of these that you require?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_nr_...68&rnid=560800

I bought an adapter for an electric toothbrush from two round pins to UK three pin last week for less than £2 delivered. It works fine.

It may be that there is a Samsung specific part that is neater, but you will need to research this for yourself on their website and so on. Personally I'd just pop what you've got into one of those adapters I've linked to.
    Last edited by Huw Williams; 11-04-14 at 10:13 PM.

I've just has a look at the details of this camera and it will charge the battery using the USB cable, either plugged into a computer or into any other wall mounted USB charger, which are very common and most households have a couple lying around for phones or tablets etc.

Many much more expensive cameras are supplied without a charger [which is available at extra cost] and charge through the USB in exactly the same way.

If you need a complete charger then there is plenty of choice. A 30 second search brings this, which has international adaptors, and many others up plus cheap extra batteries.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/ABC-Products...attery+charger
    Last edited by Huw Williams; 12-04-14 at 10:09 AM.

Images

Is this a new camera or second hand?

Hi Everyone , Thanks for being involved. Stumbled onto Samsung site and phoned them up . They are going to send me a free AC Adaptor so problem solved .

Regards

Nick

Images

Glad it's sorted