Default Using the galleries

I'm trying to work out how I can browse the galleries by user. Is that actually possible? Let's say I wanted to view (for instance) the 'Nigel Atherton Gallery', how would I do that? Or is it only possible to browse by subject category?

From the forum; you need to get to the users profile page - either via one of their posts or the members list (under the Community tab above).

If they have images in the Gallery there will be a panel on the right showing a random image, below which a link to 'Show all' is available.

Likewise from the Gallery; if you see an image by someone you'd like to see more from click on the link (View all of 'Username' images) adjacent to their name in the panel below the image.
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Ah - brilliant!

Ta muchly. :-)

You're welcome.
    'The easiest way for your children to learn about money is for you not to have any'. - Katharine Whitehorn

Images

Ooh, galleries. I hadn't noticed them.

Some lovely image there though. But I think it'll be a while before I have anything I'm prepared to share with the world.

Just remembered; one can also access a users Gallery via any of their posts. In the post header, to the right, it will show you how many (if any) images that member has in the Gallery (mine, for instance currently shows 12), click on that number to view the images.

I might pop a few in there later on - can't promise they'll be 'lovely' though.

Images

galleries are a nice touch to any forum, i like