I am thinking of upgrading my cameras. I currently have an Olympus XZ-1 as my compact camera, Leica V-Lux 20 and Canon EOS 450 D. I love the vintage style cameras but not too bulky (olympus one is bulky enough) but need better megapixels and possible zoom, I also love the different scene modes that the olympus has eg dramatic etc and don't want to lose out on that.

What would you recommend as upgrades (budget isnt issue) which would fulfill my needs? I took some photography classes a few years back but have gotten to the phase where things are a bit too rushed to focus on manual settings. How would Olympus OM-D EM1 compare as replacement for the Eos and what would you recommend for the compact?

I tried contacting some camera shops but they are too limited with brands or were bit biased towards certain brands. I'm also not that up to date with brands such as Samsung or panasonic with regards to cameras and don't want to have to upgrade each year just to keep my technology up to date 0 if possible.

Thank you all, any advice is welcome.