Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tillerykid View Post
    What does that mean?
    ATB
    TK
    The more forum posts you do the higher your rating should be ( or it used to work like that)
    There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.. Ansel Adams

Images

I agree with TK. Surely its not impossible to simply disable "own star rating" and thus deter would be abusers of the system.

Images

Well it's not really anything to do with me, but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to actually get the tech guys to make changes. I really wouldn't prioritise this over other things personally, I can't see that it really matters.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by NRoberts View Post
    Well it's not really anything to do with me, but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to actually get the tech guys to make changes.
    Changes, What changes.
    ATB
    TK

Images

What I'm trying to say Mr Roberts is, "Scenario" you are the boss of WDC, I'm the tech guy, you ask me to make a change I do it. Since joining the site I have not seen any changes, if new ideas are put forward, the wheels of change seem to take ages to turn.
    All The Best
    TK

Images

Why not just disable the whole star system?

Images

Hi Graham, again disable is a new idea/suggestion as is disable "own star rating" as is Photo Of The Week and probably many more I'm unaware of. However, it seems to me that excuse's like Tech Guys, Meetings etc are the most likely answers than right we will try that idea/suggestion. Mike said once that we are losing members, maybe this is why.
    ATB
    TK

Images

hi TK

I noticed the site falling away round about the time Mickelmass got tossed of. When Micklemass down marked other photos,it galvanised all the members to help each other . Members used to look in to see who he was down marking, and to see how other members were reacting, Don't get me wrong I deplore what he was doing but he got the sit buzzing... Graham

Images

Quote Originally Posted by NRoberts View Post
    Well it's not really anything to do with me, but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to actually get the tech guys to make changes. I really wouldn't prioritise this over other things personally, I can't see that it really matters.
    I think the fact that we have raised the issue and continue to discuss it in depth and at length is a fair indication that it does matter! To us the site users at least.

Images

Just posted a new thread wishing everyone a Merry Xmas, however it was not allowed on the site maybe I'm banned. So I'll try here, "Well that's me done for 2013, no more photo's or rants until 2014. Therefore, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish all the members and staff of the WDC Website a Merry Xmas And Happy New Year".
    Best Wishes
    TK