Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    i am a canon shooter so it will be another canon maybe 70d or 7d mk2 if they ever bring one out
    I wouldnt hold my horses over the 7D mk II , I doubt it will come out any time soon ....

Images

I went mad and bought myself a VW Transporter 2012 model........It will enable me to go that bit further afield on location ...when I get it kitted out with camping gear etc. I don't know how to add photo's to the forum or I'd show you it.

Images

Put it on the Gallery, like to see it. Buy your own Xmas presents I don't know about that, should have made your wife pay for it.
    ATB
    TK

Images

Just been very busy Tk. I haven't realy given Christmas a thought, but no photography prezzies this year, probably just books, but in the new year I shall start a savings tin for a Df, with falling prices I may have enough for it in about 15 months. All the best for Xmas and the new year....Mike.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Alfoto View Post
    I went mad and bought myself a VW Transporter 2012 model........It will enable me to go that bit further afield on location ...when I get it kitted out with camping gear etc. I don't know how to add photo's to the forum or I'd show you it.
    Where's the photo please.
    ATB
    TK