Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images

This is a great idea, we used to do this on the newsletter as graham_c mentioned.

We'll be looking at what new things we're doing online at the start of next year, so I'll propose this idea, and see if it's something we can take on.
    Karen

Thanks Karen, it should not be to difficult to set up, however, can it please be on here (Website) not on a newsletter as you mentioned.
    All The Best
    TK

Images

Sure. I don't see any reason why it can't be on here, and we can then mention the winner in the newsletter, to encourage people to enter.

Thanks!
    Karen

Thanks Karen,
    Can you please look at my new Thread "Bright images". Newsletter what is this and how can I view it please.
    Kind Regards
    TK

Images

If you click on the homepage of the site and scroll down the page a bit, you should see a newsletter sign up box on the right hand side of your screen. If you sign up there, you should start to receive the newsletters.

Thanks for your other post. I've replied to it there.
    Karen

Thanks

Images

Some one was listening, Kenwil picture of the week for his lovely picture of Loch Leven.

Well done Kenwil, however, where is it listed.
    ATB
    TK

Images

Have you not signed up for the news letter TK, the news came through to my email box, same as what Graham posted they used to do...Regards Mike.

Yes done it the other day, however, i'm not happy they said it would be done properly on here, that's what I was campaigning for. All The Best TK

Thanks Karen, it should not be to difficult to set up, however, can it please be on here (Website) not on a newsletter as you mentioned.
    All The Best
    TK

Sure. I don't see any reason why it can't be on here, and we can then mention the winner in the newsletter, to encourage people to enter.
    Thanks!
    Karen
    Last edited by Tillerykid; 06-12-13 at 08:40 AM.