Hybrid View

Question Camera for professional type photos of motorhomes

Hi,
    I run Todd's Motorhomes website and I am looking to upgrade my camera (Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ38). The camera would need to take professional looking, clear photos of the motorhomes, inside and out but quite easy to use. Hope someone can help, Many thanks Jess

Virtually any modern compact camera or phone-cam can do what you want, provided you shoot with a good light. For best results invest in a light source for those inside shots. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. A couple of engineer's battery hand held LCD inspection lamps with magnetic back might do the job.

If you are looking for an excuse to buy a camera that you can be proud of, that's another story, but bare in mind that the increased cost will be highly unlikely to increase your net income. If it is being bought for you, that's another whole different scenario and you don't want to read this post. Oops! Too late.
    Last edited by Huw Williams; 09-10-13 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huw Williams View Post
    Virtually any modern compact camera or phone-cam can do what you want, provided you shoot with a good light. For best results invest in a light source for those inside shots. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. A couple of engineer's battery hand held LCD inspection lamps with magnetic back might do the job.

If you are looking for an excuse to buy a camera that you can be proud of, that's another story, but bare in mind that the increased cost will be highly unlikely to increase your net income. If it is being bought for you, that's another whole different scenario and you don't want to read this post. Oops! Too late.
    I meant 'LED' inspection lamp, obviously. Check the light for white balance compatibility with your camera before you buy.