Images

Default Problems Installing CS6

Hi

The last few months have been a nightmare trying to upgrade to CS6, firstly I tried a cheap download (poor results, but got my money back) then I bought CS6 off eBay (got ripped off, spent a week getting my money back) so finally I thought sod this and took the plunge and paid 600 for a genuine Adobe CS6 off Amazon.
    I been trying to get it to work all day without success, it seems it does not want to connect to the internet and activate the serial number etc., 2hrs have been spent on Adobe's live chat and I'm still in the dark as what to do. Can anyone please help end this nightmare.

Kind Regards
    TK

Images

Just got it to work, had to generate a request code and a response code from Adobe, why I do not know.
    All The best
    TK

Images

Had to do the same with Nikon software not plug and play, at least I kept the codes and have been able to re download after a bad virus caused me to have to refresh from an earlier date, and lose the program.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by hartley353 View Post
    Had to do the same with Nikon software not plug and play, at least I kept the codes and have been able to re download after a bad virus caused me to have to refresh from an earlier date, and lose the program.
    Hi Mike, yes it was annoying, however, all is OK now. Don't know what happen to that sky on that gate shot, but will go back soon and shoot it again.
    ATB
    TK