Default Really need advice to get started

I really am sorry to all of you are sick to death of this question but i really need help.
    I'm trying to get in to photography and my main interest is extreme macro and I'd love to get images with good magnification.
    When i started my research a few months back I was pretty dead set on getting a Canon 60d/70d so later on i could use the MP-E 65mm lens but all i have achieved since is getting my self lost in it all.
    So my main question is where is my money best spent I have nothing what so ever so I can buy in to either camp (Nikon/Canon) and were to spend it. What would be the best starting equipment between 1000-2000,
    Like i said my main interest is magnified macro but i would also like to take a few nice portraits and maybe a bit of other wildlife
    so what would be the best equipment i could but to start out??

Cam Body
    Lenes
    Tripod
    Flash
    Shutter Remote
    Extension Tube Kit
    Reversing Ring
    Filters
    Bag For It All

Once again i am sorry for the question but if you could help me it would be amazing and any advice would be gratefully received as i am a complete novice
    Thank You for your time
    Rob

Images

hi and welcome. first thing if its macro then you will need a macro lens sigmas 105 f2.8 springs to mind.
    camera body you will need to go and try these out, if it feels right then thats a long way to being right dont settle for i will get used to it. make sure the buttons are in the right place and the menu systems are easy for you. when you buy a DSLR you buy into a system so make sure that system suits your needs.
    you will need a tripod and a bag plus a flash and i would put on your list a reflector.
    most cameras come with a kit lens and to be honest not a bad place to start. if you want wildlife then a telephoto is on the list but that will add to your startup costs. but look at something in the range of 70-300 or 100-400 you may get away with 70-200
    hope this helps

Images

Hi
    If your looking to get good magnification shots then you should be looking at the canon 65mm it starts where other macro lenses stops. The Sigma 105 is a great lens I have one on my D7000, but if I had a Canon camera, I would be using the 65mm lens. As wave said a reflector is always a good idea I would also look at a focusing ring. Good luck ... Graham

Images

sorry type error, I meat focusing rail