Default Old digital camera vs new smartphone camera

I'm going on a trip here in a couple of weeks to Yellowstone National Park. I was wondering if taking my old (10 years) digital camera would be worth it and if the camera would be better quality than my smartphone. I have an Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom 4MP camera with 10x optical and 4x digital zoom. I've also got a Samsung Galaxy S4 that's 13MP. I'm not very knowledgeable about cameras, but I understand megapixels and how, unless your printing wall murals, greater than 4 probably doesn't make a whole lot of difference. Any advice would be great!

Thanks
    Chris

Seeing as you have already got and use both cameras and it is very easy for you to take some landscape test shots, why not do so and give us your own opinion of how both compare? Straight from the horse's mouth as it were.

Please do post your opinion of the pictures as it should be interesting to many of us.

Images

hi and welcome what have to do is look at the difference in pictures from each camera. take a 2 pictures of the same thing using the two cameras so the lighting is the same then compare. if this is a once in a life time trip then i would look at getting a dedicated camera