Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

I also take two cameras when I go out with the exception of g bug hunting (macro), then I take 3 flash guns ... Graham

Images

D800 4 lenses spare battery filters cloths cleaners and of course the tripod which goes everywhere ,,,,,,,sheesh I'm getting tired just typing it, but as things stand I wouldn't go out on a photo shoot without it all. Oh and sometimes I carry a Samsung P & S in my pocket in case I'm too slow unloading the other gear! The future I do believe is a full frame pocket sized camera with a 18 - 300 mm lens

Quote Originally Posted by Alfoto View Post
    D800 4 lenses spare battery filters cloths cleaners and of course the tripod which goes everywhere ,,,,,,,sheesh I'm getting tired just typing it, but as things stand I wouldn't go out on a photo shoot without it all. Oh and sometimes I carry a Samsung P & S in my pocket in case I'm too slow unloading the other gear! The future I do believe is a full frame pocket sized camera with a 18 - 300 mm lens
    Hi Alf, when did you get your D800, I thought you used a D700, agree about the point & shoot I carry a Lumix just in case, use it a lot for my candid shots of Charlie & Maxi. Well it seems the consensus of opinion is to take your gear with you, another plus in doing this is it will keep you fit carrying all that weight about.
    ATB
    TK
    Last edited by Tillerykid; 01-08-13 at 02:01 AM.

Images

i think they have been trying for a long time now to get a smaller DSLR type camera ie the mirrorless. the problem is the DSLR is a good camera and hard to beat

Images

!!.....mine weighs about 200gms !!.....it's a holster type for camera + lens...that's it !!....no extra kit
    whatsoever !!......I'm too namby to carry anything else !