Default Love Or Hate The Nikon D600

I'm not sure if I love or hate the Nikon D600, I've had to return it to Amazon again because of the "Dust Spots/Oil Splatter problem on the camera's sensor. Thank God I bought it from Amazon, the one they sending me is the third one I've had from them since May this year. I've got to many extra's for the D600 like the Nikon Battery Grip (200 plus) and various D600 books to change to another model, plus I like the camera very much when all's ok. So shouldn't Nikon sort this annoying problem out, it does not look like they are doing much at the moment, and I bet they have had many returned. What do you think?
    ATB
    TK

Images

Hi there is an advisory note out on this and its getting people to send them back google d600 dust issues

Images

Before I got my d7000 I looked at the D600 and decided against it, mainly because of the oil problem and Nikons inability to sort it... Graham

Images

when i bought my D90, I couldn't fault it. it was only two years in when i bought a Nikon GPS attachment that I found it would not work on my camera. when I researched this on the web there were many people with this problem some had returned their camera and got another faulty one. The problem had been passed to Nikon by most including myself, and Nikon refused to accept there was a problem. Luckily GP1 works superbly on my D300S. Not just Nikon that has poor customer relations, read at weekend of a guy whos Leica M had packed up after 1900 actuations, and they offered him a paltry sum off against purchase of a new one as they had no spares.

Amazon promptly collected and delivered a replacement Nikon D600 today, not bad as I only spoke to them yesterday. I also sent 2 emails to them complaining about the cameras faults, they reply to both, one was from Izabela Daly
    Executive Customer Relations and both emails were encouraging. However, a reply from Nikons J.B. Maher Nikon Europe Support was a load of old tosh.
    ATB
    TK