Default Photography Course's

Hi

I'm thinking of joining a photography course at a local college in September, have you ever been on one and what did you think of it.

ATB
    TK

Images

hi did one many years ago did teach basics, but you are lucky not many around these days have you looked at a local club.

what does the course say it will teach

Part Time Photography course in Ebbw Vale
    Coleg Gwent

This course will give you the chance to learn about advanced digital and traditional photography. You will produce a portfolio of photographs and look at the work of well known photographers. You will study creative photography and location photography, and learn about advanced camera methods, visuals skills and using Photoshop on an Apple Mac.
    ATB
    TK

Part Time Photography C&G/OCN Wales course in Ebbw Vale
    Coleg Gwent

This course is designed for enthusiasts wishing to develop photographic skills. Study modules available include basic photography, exhibition photography, landscape, digital photography, video, and photographing people.
    ATB
    TK

Hi Wave
    As I'm looking to enrol on these course's I've ordered the Student edition of CS6 extended, what does extended mean please. Will not be able to use it straight away, as you have got to forward Adobe your student information, they then send you the activation code.
    ATB
    TK
    Bought the last edition on Amazon for 217.

Images

from what i can see it is the ability to edit 3d. the course seem ok to me good luck with them

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tillerykid View Post
    Hi

I'm thinking of joining a photography course at a local college in September, have you ever been on one and what did you think of it.

ATB
    TK
    Hi TK . Never taken a course myself, but probably should have. My niece took a course at local college, then an advanced one next year she is now a very competent photographer and only cash for better gear holding her back, she regularly puts me right on things I have believed for years. Go for it.