Hybrid View

Default Just bought Nikon D3200 camera Body.

Hello Everybody,

I have just bought a Nikon D3200 Camera body and now need to buy a lense, What would the first lense you would buy and recommend me to buy as I have read the lenses that are with the cameras aren't the best quality hence the body only option.

Advice please.

Thank You.

Images

Hi
    To answer your question it would help if you told us what you will be photographing. I have the Nikon 18-55 kit lens and for the money I find it to be a good lens... Graham

Well landscapes, Dogs, Aircraft moving and static, General stuff really and of course holidays too. I have a 10x optical zoom lense at the moment on my current camera so would ideally like at least that in one lense and then a bigger zoom maybe.

Images

You could look at the Nikon AFS 70-300 around 390 0r the Sigma 70 300 os around 270

Images

I got the Nikon 18-105 Lens with my D90, For 3 years I never used it. Then i read a write up which said it was a capable lens, so I tried it, and it was now its always in my bag. The one I use most is my sigma 18 -200 and I swear buy it.

Images

the beauty of a DSLR is the fact that you can have a lens for the right occasion, the D3200 does have a kit lens 18-55 but that alone will not do all that you want. 18-105 will do some of the things that you want but to get a lens that is the same as your 10x then that will cost so i would add a 70 -300 to your kit

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    the beauty of a DSLR is the fact that you can have a lens for the right occasion, the D3200 does have a kit lens 18-55 but that alone will not do all that you want. 18-105 will do some of the things that you want but to get a lens that is the same as your 10x then that will cost so i would add a 70 -300 to your kit
    Right a DSLR was really a very beautiful i really likes that.with that kit of lens was also a very nice...... https://www.luxaim.com/
    Last edited by brayanw; 16-07-13 at 01:40 PM.