Hybrid View

Default Sling bag for 2 dslr and lenses

Hi.

I have LoweProAW200 but recently my equipment changed and now I need a bag (possibly sling) where I want to put 2 dslr (d800+24-70 and d7100+70-200f4) and 2 other lenses. The one I have now is not able to contain the 70-200f4 because of the length. Do you have any advice? If you can suggest something I can go and see on the web so when I come I have a more defined idea.

Thank you so much

Giovanni

Quote Originally Posted by jovannig View Post
    Hi.

I have LoweProAW200 but recently my equipment changed and now I need a bag (possibly sling) where I want to put 2 dslr (d800+24-70 and d7100+70-200f4) and 2 other lenses. The one I have now is not able to contain the 70-200f4 because of the length. Do you have any advice? If you can suggest something I can go and see on the web so when I come I have a more defined idea.

Thank you so much

Giovanni
    Hi Giovanni,

There are many options, but I simply have the model above yours. I have two LowePro AW300 class bags. One of them even has a zippered side pocket for laptop storage. (I slip my iPad in there along with balance card and reflector.)

I can confirm for you that either bag will hold my D800, D700, or D300s bodies with battery grips while attached to my Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR II down the center, and then either other camera body with a 50mm f/1.4 attached, and still have room for another lens like my macro lens, or 85mm f/1.4. Then in the top compartment I store any other zoom lens I may need along with either my SB-910, SB-700, or a manual hi-power flash. This still leaves plenty of room for cords, remote shutter releases, battery chargers, a mini battery tester, spare camera batteries, and about 30 AA eneloops or alkalines...

My only concern is one that I have with ANY named bag. I don't like advertising that I'm carrying camera equipment when I'm traveling through "less than savory" areas to get to a shoot.