Default Looking at buying a reasonable bridge camera

Hi all, I am looking to buy my wife a bridge camera for her birthday. I know pretty much nothing about cameras as the only camera I have used in the last 10 years or so has been the one on my mobile phone.
    Just through trawling through what reviews I can find I have provisionally narrowed my search down to the following:

Nikon Coolpix P520
    Canon Powershot SX50
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
    Sony Cybershot DSC HX300.

I am happy to widen my options if someone comes up with a viable alternative, but does anyone have any recommendations/suggestions/comments?

Thanks

Images

Hi reviews are great but theres nothing like hands on to see if its right for you. you have a shortlist i would go and try them it may help make your mind up or have more questions

The Panasonic Lumix FZ200 is the best camera here, unless you really need a 50x zoom lens (the FZ200 is only 24x, though it still goes to 600mm equivalent, which is more than enough for most subjects). Its ace is the fact it's max aperture remains at f/2.8 throughout, whereas with all the other cameras the aperture gets smaller as you zoom. One thing you need with long zoom lenses is a shutter speed faster enough to freeze the camera shake that you get at high magnifications. When you have a small aperture the only way you can achive that is by raising the ISO, which reduces the image quality. The FZ200 is a couple of stops brighter, which means you can use faster shutter speeds without needing a higher ISO. Its a Leica lens too, so the quality is superb.

After going to John Lewis and trying out all 4 cameras we decided to go for the canon powershot sx50. Very happy so far but finding a decent camera bag is not as straightforward as I had expected. The canon one that us designed for this model is reviewed as "very snug" with issues reported when you try to keep the strap on the camera. I think all the wife would want to put in the bag would be camera, mini tripod (gorilla pod) and spare SD card. Any suggestions?