Hybrid View

Default Its been a while

to put it into some perspective, my last camera, apart from a few cheap "point and shoot" cameras, was a Canon eos 500N. I almost have a good idea of what I am looking for. I don't have a specific area of interest, I will be photographing wildlife and landscapes, and the kids. I would like to enlarge the photos to a decent size, say that of a 28- 32 inch TV screen as a guide. The camera would preferably be weather proof, but beyond that I have confused myself with too much research. I have a few in mind though... The Pentax K5 or 5ll, but I gather there isn't much difference between the two. I cant decide which canon or Nikon to choose. Maybe even out there is a decent second hand camera that would suit.
    I await your replies.

Images

Hi my advice is get a short list and go and try them, when you buy a DSLR you buy into a system so make sure that system fits your needs. dont settle for i will get used to it. make sure you like the menu system and the buttons are in the right place for you.
    to get pictures to view on a tv you will have to resize them to 1920x1080 to view on a hd tv