Default advice on camera store

hi guys ,i hope i can ask for advice on shopping stores without being banned ,but here goes !
    i want to buy a Nikon d600 with lens and Ive seen it on eglobal digital store at least 200 cheaper than anywhere else ! does anyone know
    anything about this store ? is it reliable ? im skeptical with the camera being so much cheaper than anywhere else !
    thanks for any advice given !

Hi,

Read my thread below and check out Amazon. Sorry do not know anything about Eglobal, however, I can recommend Amazon after buying most of my equipment from them.
    Best Of Luck

It will cost you 1574.06 on Amazon Warehouse Deals for D600 body (1221.61) and 24-85mm VR Lens (352.45). You can also claim 150 cash back off Nikon on the D600 body purchase, bringing your outlay to 1424.06. Amazon Warehouse Deals also give you a 30 day return period and a 12 month warranty.
    Last edited by Tillerykid; 11-05-13 at 11:43 PM.

Images

hi i have looked at the reviews on this site most seem ok i would check them out for yourself

Images

hi welcome to the forum

Sorry don't know anything about this site but did find some poor reviews from Australia. good luck ... graham

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/e-...l-cameras.html

Images

It looks like the company is owned by DWI Merchants there is a long listing of companies under this name, address traceable to above a chinese restaurant London. Not one I'd use.

Quote Originally Posted by hartley353 View Post
    It looks like the company is owned by DWI Merchants there is a long listing of companies under this name, address traceable to above a chinese restaurant London. Not one I'd use.
    yes im not going to bother to buy from this dealer , ive looked up a reviews and some people aint happy with their service and lets face it when your parting with this much money you want to make sure it comes dont you lol , i think amazon or jessops would be a better place to buy from .......unless any body got any better suggestions ? ...thanks for your advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by kvnwds43 View Post
    yes im not going to bother to buy from this dealer , ive looked up a reviews and some people aint happy with their service and lets face it when your parting with this much money you want to make sure it comes dont you lol , i think amazon or jessops would be a better place to buy from .......unless any body got any better suggestions ? ...thanks for your advice guys

Make sure you check the D600 out, had to send mind back to Amazon because of oil spots on the sensor. On holidays in Cornwall at the moment so i'm glad i kept my D7000.