Images

Default Putting Images Back Onto Camera Card

I have downloaded photos from my camera to my PC and then erased all photos from the camera, but how can I upload some of them back onto memory card? Have tried copying them from my PC file and pasteing them back into the cameras SD card but it wont accept the file? Is there an easy way of doing this?
    I have Canon 650D
    Regards

If you have not altered the images they should go back on your card provided you put them back in the same folder the Canon uses to store images.

I found this on the web which may be of help:

The best way is to use your laptop to backup any photo's you've copied to the SD card. Then insert the SD card into the camera and look in the camera menus for an option to format the SD card. It will probably warn you that all data will be erased. Simply agree to this. Then take a test photo using the camera. After this, turn off the camera and insert the SD card into the laptop. Navigate through the folders until you find the the test photo. This is the location you need to copy your laptop pictures to..
    Cheers!

Images

Hi i am not sure that this is possible as you would have to copy the images back in the order they were taken and with the correct naming convention. the question is why do it

Images

Couple of reasons. I wanted to upload some photos again to the SD card so I can use the filters on the camera to change the effects and also its a way of showing people the photos I have taken.
    I could just keep them on the SD card but it will start to get expensive buying new cards, easier to download to PC and erase card. I shoot in RAW & Large which limits me to about 450 photos which I could easily use up in a few outings. Surely it must be possible they are just storage devices after all?

Images

Hi what i would look at doing is just use Raw that would give you more space, i would do my own conversion and look at other ways to share your work. this could be done with a smart phone tablet even a laptop. it would show your work better too as the screen on cameras really doesnt do photos any justice