Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikon D600

Default Nikon D600

Hi,

Anyone got a Nikon D600, i'm thinking about buying one, however, i'm concerned about the sensor problems they have had with it (oil & dust getting on the sensor) any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Well, decided to take the plunge and just bought it from Amazon, for an amazing price of 1093. fingers crossed that all goes well.

Images

Congrats on your new camera. I think Nikon have now sorted out the oil problems.. Graham

Thanks Graham, time will tell.

Hi, just got a welcomed surprise, this Nikon camera and others are subject to a cash back up to the end of May. I could get another 150 off, if I do this will make the priced paid 943, for a FX sensor DSLR, that's double amazing.

Well, been playing with the new D600 all day, however, when I came to open up the raw files in Lightroom 3 I can't do so. Therefore I've had to switch to jpeg to check everything out, anyone got any ideas

Images

Hi
    The reason is your camera is newer than lightroom 3, and will need updated from the adobe site. .... Graham

Thanks Graham, yes I've got to upgrade to Lightroom 4.3 just ordered it from Amazon for 53.

Images

Good your 150 cash back will cover the upgrade

Images

just had a thought, you may be able to update your lightroom 3 ?... Graham