Hybrid View

Default Im a beginner! HeLp please....

hi
    This is the first time I have posted on this forum and I am a complete novice as regards camers.
    I am looking to buy asap a camera such as a Nikon 3200 and I want to start photographing wildlife.....What would be a suitable telephoto lens please to enhance my photos and get some really good close ups?
    As regards cost,Ive perhaps just over 1000 budget for the camera and a suitable lens....can aybody help please?
    Thankyou.

Images

hi and welcome the cost of the d3200 is around the 400 mark including a 18-55 lens this would leave you around 600 for another lens. so thats what you would have spare and depending on what you want to shoot would determine what lens you would need.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Eyeons View Post
    hi
    This is the first time I have posted on this forum and I am a complete novice as regards camers.
    I am looking to buy asap a camera such as a Nikon 3200 and I want to start photographing wildlife.....What would be a suitable telephoto lens please to enhance my photos and get some really good close ups?
    As regards cost,Ive perhaps just over 1000 budget for the camera and a suitable lens....can aybody help please?
    Thankyou.
    yes thanks for that...
    Any suggestions for a suitable tele lens for the Nikon to enable me to get decent wildlife/bird shots please.?
    thanks

Images

can i ask why nikon have you considered other makes