Images

Default Nikon capture NX2.

Hi what's your views on the above software. I have nod done much photo editing and was toying with the idea of getting a copy of NX2. Had Photoshop on my mac but since upgrading to mountain lion it's not supported. So do you have any views.
    Thanks bobby.

Images

hi what level of photoshop do you have

Images

Hi. Had CS3 but would not open error mes power pc not supported have tried to get by reinstalling but to no avail. Used to have it on my power mac G5. Looking at NX2 videos think this would be at my level.
    Bobby.

Images

HO bobby
    I don't have capture 2, but do have a few of Nik plugins for CS5 and find them really good,they were acquired Google not long ago which should improve it.Why not get it on a 30 day trial and take it from there... Graham
    There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.. Ansel Adams

Images

Hi graham. Thanks have downloaded NX2 trial. Will have a play see how it goes from there. BTW love the castle upload. Well done.
    Bobby

Images

hi I have googled photoshop + os mountain lion have a look at the some of the threads

NX2 is starting to show its age, and with Google acquiring Nik Software (the people behind NX2), its hard to see where this software now goes from here.

If you're looking for a powerful Raw workflow package, then you can't really go wrong with Adobe's Lightroom 4. Now costing around 70, pros and enthusiasts love it for the tools and controls on offer for Raw conversion, resulting in a massively reduced need to make any further changes in Photoshop - we'd recommend looking at Elements as an affordable image editing program to partner with Lightroom.

Images

Hi Phil. Thanks for your reply. I have solved the problem. I checked out cs6 and have gone for the extended version. Will take some getting used to but what a piece of kit. Thanks again.
    Bobby.