Thread: Camera tuition

Images

Default Camera tuition

Im hoping to get involved in photography as a vocation whether it be weddings or portraits so I need extensive tuition
    if given the choice Id like to attend classes but being the modern age where "nightschool" doesnt exist where I live Im going to have to do a course working from home.
    Can someone recommend or advise what i should be looking at? Its fair to say despite owning a DSLR and looked for help online Im still really a novice so something from scratch right through to advanced would be perfect.

I was looking at the photography Institute http://www.thephotographyinstitute.co.uk Would this be beneficial or can some advise any other ?

Thanks

Images

this difficult to give a good answer to as you have said that evening classes are not in your area. what i would look for is a camera club lots of experts there to give advice. clubs tend to be for competition but it will certainly make you use your camera. from there you maybe able to look at your needs later

Hi

I was looking into the same thing and am considering this one...

http://www.regentacademy.com/photogr...ses/index.html

let me know how you get on

Images

So you think a home tuition like the above link wouldnt be beneficial?

Images

I have looked at some reviews about the course none bad but as i said above you probably would get the same info from a camera club. we all learn in different ways. so a i said difficult to answer