Images

Default Comment on an Image..

Hi Everyone, can anyone help please, when I reply to a comment on an image I press "quote" to the comment, write my reply but I cannot save my reply with the comment, I hope this makes sense! Is there something I am missing?! Any comments would be greatly appreciated..Caroline

Images

Just click on reply to thread , write your response then click on post quick reply

Images

Sorry Caroline I miss read your post, to reply to comment on a photo, go down the page and you will see a box saying post your comment here , just type your comment in the box then click on leave comment

Images

Quote Originally Posted by graham_c View Post
    Sorry Caroline I miss read your post, to reply to comment on a photo, go down the page and you will see a box saying post your comment here , just type your comment in the box then click on leave comment
    Thanks for your reply Graham, I find when I want to reply to a comment in the gallery with the comment attached it says when I post it, "The following error has occurred with your submission..BB code is not allowed" Not sure what it means!!..Caroline