Hybrid View

Images

Default Topaz end of year sale

Topaz are doing a 24 hour 40% discount on all there plugins.
    I just bought there B&W plug in for 23. , you just type in the coupon code from there web site

..Hi Graham, thanks for the tip, although I missed the discount opportunity the Topaz web site was one that I looked at over the holiday period, I woud be intersted in both your and other users opinions of the programs.

Images

Hi Paul
    Hope you had a good Christmas and new year.

Sorry for not posting the discount sooner, but I only got the email on new years eve.

I got the B&W plugin on a 30 day trial and found it very responsive in converting to B&W.

It opens straight from photoshop on it's own window . There are four modes, basic, creative, local adjustment and finishing touch.
    Basic is where you convert to B&W, the tools are easy to work out.

Next is creative with a few options, diffuser, posterize and camera shake. I'm not too keen on this section but may use it at some point.

Next one is local adjustments. This is mainly dodge, burn, and smooth and all work well.

Last one is finishing touch.
    I really like some of the tools in here. Edge exposure allows you to make an edge lighter or darker and produces nice effects. Other tools are vignette, border, film grain and quad tone.

I have some B&W's on the site edited with Topaz if you want to look at them

If you can I would download a 30 trial and give it a try, if you don't like it just uninstall l it... Graham

..Hi Graham, the demo trial is a good idea. All the best

Images

Default Onone perfect B&W software

Hi Paul ...

This is a link for another B&W program, you also get a 30 trial I think it's worth looking at... Graham

..Hi Graham,
    Sorry but i cannot see the link can you check and re-post? Thanks Paul