Default Macro / adaptor rings

Hi, does anyone have experience with the macro adapter rings you see on ebay & amazon?
    I have seen a couple on amazon that have fair reviews but I am not always trusting of their review system to be honest, they only seem to show the good ones!
    thanks,
    S

Images

Hi smik Do you mean a reversal ring?... Graham

Hi,
    the adaptor rings that fit on the end (where you would fit a uv / polariser filter) they come in various magnifications +1 +2 etc.
    - check out amazon
    I have seen extension tubes also available to give better close / macro focus however the reviews for those are less agreeable.
    I have spent out at the moment but want to enhance the standard 18-55 lens to cope with Macro (or just improve close ups on small craft items)
    I will invest in a Nikon 40mm DX Macro eventually but I also need a flash ( looking at a Jessops rather than a Nikon at 1/3 the price ! any thoughts there also welcome) so at this point my budget has been blown.
    got the new camera kit and extra zoom lens, bag, extra battery, 64gb high speed card ..... its more expensive than a night out with lindsey lohan !!
    thanks

Images

Hi sorry can't be much help with the close up rings found this link that may help though http://www.flickr.com/groups/macro/d...7603008217516/

I use a Nissin di622 flash gun for macro, it does a great job. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of a Nikon. What I find really useful is I just pop up the cameras flash and it will fire the Nissin without the need of any wires. This works on my old d5000 and should work on your D5200... Graham