What's in the advent calendar on the eighth day of Christmas?

Want to protect all your photos from getting lost or damaged on your computer? Download your FREE version of Paragon Backup & Recovery Home now

To get 50% off the RRP full version, Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Home, click here, and enter the code in the shopping cart: MKT-SPO-BR10H-ADVENT-UK-50

free Paragon softwareParagon Backup & Recovery 10 Home is a feature-rich backup and recovery software for a wide range of users. Whether you want to simply save your data or create complex backup routines – this package of useful tools covers all your needs. This solution quickly backs up these files and folders: My Documents, My Media Files, My Email Folders and easily secures valuable data without additional configurations. Backup & Recovery Home has special wizards that ensure ease-of-use, even for novice users. It’s ideal for the comprehensive security of your home PC and data.

Valid until 2nd January 2011.

We have made arrangements with different third party retailers to provide these offers. If you are unhappy with any offer or free gift then please contact the supplier. In many cases numbers may be limited on a first come first serve basis, and when amounts run out no alternative will be offered.