What's in the advent calendar on the tenth day of Christmas?

To get the latest photo-i DVD “A Guide to DSLR Photography” at 50% off, for just £7.50, order online now and enter the password “xmaswdc”.

Photi-i discount DVD

Visit www.photo-i.co.uk now and enter the password “xmaswdc”.

A guide to DSLR photography shows you how to get the best from your DSLR camera. Written and presented by Vincent Oliver, photographer and editor of www.photo-i.co.uk this DVD is designed to help you understand your DSLR, improve your photography and image editing skills. Visual, practical and presented in a user-friendly way this DVD has a running time of 115 minutes and is packed with information.

Subjects covered include:

• setting up

• exposure

• white balance

• RAW file format

• lens choice

• shooting techniques

• HDSLR movie capture and editing

• image editing tutorials

£1 from each sale will also be donated to “RNIB” (Royal National Institute for the Blind) Charity.

PLEASE NOTE this does not include postage. Please add £2.50 p&p to your order. PLEASE order before 17th December for Christmas delivery but the offer continues until 31st December.

We have made arrangements with different third party retailers to provide these offers. If you are unhappy with any offer or free gift then please contact the supplier. In many cases numbers may be limited on a first come first serve basis, and when amounts run out no alternative will be offered.